Welder Jobs in Australia
To Apply, send a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
fill in the form below and we will send you a list of requirements and the application process.
‘Manpower Pooling – No Fees to be collected – Beware of illegal recruiters’
ANZSCO 322313 Welder (First Class)
Description Fabricates and repairs metal products using various welding techniques.
Description cut, shape, join and repair metal components of iron and steel structures, boilers, pressure vessels and pipes, ships and other vessels.Tasks
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements
- selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
- cutting marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
- shaping and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering
- aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
- joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
- examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- finishing products by cleaning, polishing, filing and bathing in acidic solutions
- cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiselling and grinding
If you are interested in applying for a job abroad, fill in the OFW application form above. All successful applicants in The Philippines will be processed by the POEA. Applicants who are already working abroad as an OFW are also welcome to apply. If you are working abroad we can conduct interviews via skype. There is assistance with finance available, so it’s fly now pay later. Click the link and you can fill in form to work abroad. Visa Eligible applicants for Australia or New Zealand will be contacted by phone. Applicants that don’t meet the eligibility or don’t have the requirements to work in Australia will get correspondence via email. For other OFW jobs in Australia and to see the new jobs in New Zealand for OFW’s search the home page for jobs abroad available now.
600 total views, 4 today