Butcher Jobs in Australia
To Apply, send a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
fill in the form below and we will send you a list of requirements and the application process.
‘Manpower Pooling – No Fees to be collected – Beware of illegal recruiters’
ANZSCO 4511-11 Butcher 4511-13 Smallgoods Maker
Descriptionselect, cut, trim, prepare and arrange meat for sale and supply, operate meat and smallgoods processing machines, and manage the processes in the production of smallgoods.Tasks
- preparing meat for sale by removing bones, trimming fat and cutting, mincing and grinding meat to shape and size for display or as ordered
- preparing crumbed cuts of meat, and marinating, seasoning and curing special cuts
- selecting and preparing meat to produce smallgoods
- operating machines to grind, mix, mince and tenderise meat
- making seasonings and pickles by mixing spices, salt and other ingredients
- operating sausage filling machines, smoking chambers, and cooking kettles and vats
- advising customers on the suitability and uses of cuts of meat
- may assist in menu planning and scheduling, and in estimating food production costs
If you are interested in applying for a job abroad, fill in the OFW application form above. All successful applicants in The Philippines will be processed by the POEA. Applicants who are already working abroad as an OFW are also welcome to apply. If you are working abroad we can conduct interviews via skype. There is assistance with finance available, so it’s fly now pay later. Click the link and you can fill in form to work abroad. Visa Eligible applicants for Australia or New Zealand will be contacted by phone. Applicants that don’t meet the eligibility or don’t have the requirements to work in Australia will get correspondence via email. For other OFW jobs in Australia and to see the new jobs in New Zealand for OFW’s search the home page for jobs abroad available now.
643 total views, 1 today